Friday, January 21, 2011

Scribbles.

I have a few new things to share today! The first of which is an altered composition book that I will use as my journal... I used Graphic 45 papers, and I got a lot of inspiration from the "Thinking of You" card created by Tammy Roberts over at Graphic 45. When I saw the way she had cut out the image of the lady in the papers, I knew that I wanted to do something similar on one of my projects!
On the inside cover, I added a Maya Road envelope so I could keep all my little papers and random notes inside of it.. I think it looks so cute!
Now, these next two are of the adorable Ian and Max. Ian is a huge goofball while Max always seems so serious and reserved. I just love them, and think they are so cute! I believe that the papers are Dear Lizzy. :)


Have a great day! Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Great creations!... Love your doggies layouts.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete