Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch Challenge 3/22/11

Whew! I'm back from a successful trip to New York, and I'm getting back into the swing of things...

Here's a layout created with the latest sketch from Frosted Designs.

Sketch:


Layout:
As you can see, I used some of my New York pics for this layout. For some reason, I didn't actually take that many photos while I was there (I know, silly me!)... but I felt that a collection of city pictures would work well for this sketch. I don't normally use a lot of pictures on a single layout, but I think this worked out well. :) By the way, the pictures of the buildings and the trees were taken in Central Park, while the other picture was taken in front of the theater that had "Chicago" playing. Yes, I did get to see it, and YES, it was amazing! Plus, I also got to see another show that I was very excited about, but more about that later... I can't wait to go back to New York for more Broadway...

Hop on over to Frosted Designs and enter the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Nikki, this is fabulous!!! Your photos are beautiful!!! I have trouble scrapping a lot of photos on one page, too, but, you did a great job using the sketch.... Love the way you journaled around the edges of the photos!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! TFS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYC!! There is nothing better than staying right in the city and taking in some shows! Looks like you had a great time! I love your LO and the way you journaled around the photos with the white pen!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout!!! Wonderful pictures and great colors choices with your papers and embellishemnts!!!

    ReplyDelete